Friday, May 08, 2009

I don't owe you a thing.

Small glimmers of hope.

Did Chemistry ISU presentation. Felt that we aced it. Video looked great on the big screen, our presentation was top-notch and supremely confident.

At the end of it, we had two easy questions that we answered without even referring to the extensive extra research notes.

Then a bunch of the audience said there really wasn't any more questions they could ask, we had covered everything. Dr. Sharlene agreed and said it was very good.

Came back home, got an e-mail from Dr. Sharlene concerning the extra classes, with this Post Scriptum:

PS: By the way, well done on your ISU – clearly the best one out of all 15 groups, hands down. I know that you guys put in a lot of effort, and it is evident. You shall be rewarded. Perhaps you might want to discuss with the rest of the group as to where you guys might want to have dinner one of these days!

Markus 4 U, it has been a honour working with you guys. I will dedicate a post on House of Jupiter to you after the exams.

Markus4U.

:)

Will be uploading the documentary video soon.

Awesome work, people.

I am happy for the first time in a very long time. I know next week will crush my happiness but I've decided to enjoy it while it lasts.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line.