Sunday, May 03, 2009

To be honest.

If you're looking for the follow-up from the latest post in House of Jupiter, it's in the post below.

To be honest, I have no idea why I keep hurting myself.

Some things don't work out well. Like me.

:)


There's a lot of difference between words and actions. It's not that one is better than the other, of course. They both have to work in tandem. Like men and women in love. Without it, the world would stop spinning in the centre of nowhere and that wouldn't be very good, I don't think.

Of course, this is not the case. Life is wonderful and the world is full of delightful happiness. How lucky we are to be born in a Universe that oozes with such joy. I'm positively drowning in all the happy feelings.

Alcohols, alkyl halides, ethers, and amines all have functional groups with single bonds.

Hurm, this is weird. I tear up like a little girlie. Like when I was ranting with Faril and he said 'we r not perfect', and I stopped. We all have problems.

Having a moment again now.

Mmm. I'll curl up in a corner.

Don't cry now.

There, I'm alright.



Zaleha, get some sleep, you crazy woman, you're in pain.




Okay, continued 3 May 09.

Listening to Shackler's Revenge. Wondering how I'm going to finish studying Calculus chapters 2, 4, and 7 for quiz and test tomorrow. Oh, and I also have an organic chem worksheet to finish up. I know zilch about it. Have to read about 50 pages to answer that stuff.

I finished the Outsider questions. Answered them sloppily. Essay due week after next.

I have to finish Calculus Ch.5 Prerequisites worksheet too. And memorise the trig identities. And print my script for chemistry. And practice, of course.

Skip Divided.

Lost in Hollywood.

Eyes hurt.

You're crazy. Those vicious streets are filled with strays. You should have never gone to Hollywood.
I was standing on the wall,
Feeling ten feet tall,
All you maggot-smoking fags on Santa Monica Boulevard,
This is my front page,
This is my new age,
All you bitches put your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care.

It's all just a big bother, really.

I have mappedup.com on a tab for constant updates.

Real lost. Mild way of putting it, really. They got torn apart 6-2.

Swine flu outbreak outside of North America is "not sustained" (BBC). Mexico's cutting down on suspected deaths too. Yeah well, it obviously wasn't as bad as the panic made it out to be. But officials had to take the proper steps to prevent a possible pandemic.

Chicago Tribune says "overtreating patients for swine flu may hurt later". Can't be bothered to find out why. Go check it out if you have time.

Signing out with this.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-guantanamo-bay-torture-memos-for-kids/


Proof of humanity's nature, right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line.